Effluent TreatmentHorizontal Continuous Solid Bowl Decanter Centrifuges are used extensively for the processing of liquid/solid separation, sludge dewatering and sludge thickening applications often found in industrial waste water effluent streams
Industrial waste water treatment facilities are designed to meet stringent requirements prior to entering downstream waste water treatment plants and/or direct discharge into other water course outlets.
Industrial trade effluents applications are wide ranging and numerous. The following are by no means exhaustive but cover the bulk of the applications faced;
- Chemical processing
- Petrochemical processing
- Food processing
- Agricultural processing
- Industrial manufacturing processes
- Mining and mineral processes
- Paper processing
- Starch products processing
- Metals and ores production processes
Horizontal Continuous Solid Bowl Decanter Centrifuges are ideal solutions for these typical applications. They are more than capable of competing against alternative liquid/solid separation technology.
The latest effluent treatment centrifuges are extremely versatile successfully processing a vast range of applications with varying feed solids concentrations and feed rates. In some instances they can be employed for the classification of solids from the suspension or for the clarification of the mother liquors and recovery of high value solids. In addition to this they also provide other important key outcomes;
- Capable of reducing disposal volumes by up to 70%
- Stiff stackable/truckable solids with no leaching of free liquors
- Cuts in product handling costs
- Increase the options available for disposal or further treatment
- Totally continuous operation
- Fully contained processing units equipped with odour reduction capabilities
- Very low maintenance costs
- Relatively compact systems with small footprint
Horizontal Continuous Solid Bowl Decanter Centrifuges are considered a perfect first choice solution to your effluent treatment needs.